Right now, while I’m writing this article, BTC is growing at the speed of light, only here was $ 802, and already $ 820 for 1 Bitcoin. So I decided that it’s time to return again to the Bitcoins theme and their use in projects for earning.
Much of the strategy of course depends on you as well, namely how you feel about bitcoins, as a payment system or as a separate currency in which you keep some of your funds. Personally, I belong to the second category, it can even be said that my attitude towards them as assets and one-third of the funds is approximately stored in bits and try to increase capital.
In investment projects there are two types of reception of cue balloons:
1. Accepting bitcoins with conversion to dollars.
That is, if you invest bitcoins, then in the project they are converted into dollars at the current exchange rate.
Then you get percents of the profits in dollars and when you withdraw, you convert dollars into bitcoins at the current exchange rate.
Investing bitcoins on these terms in projects suits you if:
- you treat bitcoins as a payment system.
- you are a cautious conservative investor
- you do not follow the course and the growth of bitcoins.
- at the moment there is a trend of decline in the rate of bitcoins
2. Reception of bitcoins without conversion
We invest bitcoins as currency, interest accruals occur in bitcoins and output bitcoins accordingly.
This choice is suitable for you if:
- you treat bitcoins as a currency or an asset.
- you follow the course and growth of the Cryptocurrency
- you intend to multiply their number
- at the moment there is a steady growth of bitcoins
- you are a brave investor
And an important plus: with a stable cue-ball course, and especially with its growth, you will get much more profit besides the one offered by this or that project. Well, the reverse side of the coin – if the cue ball falls, you get less than expected if you think about dollars, but we’ve come to multiply the cue ball and believe that it will still grow in the long run.
3. Internal fixed rate bitcoins.
As you can see, there is another form of BTC reception without conversion: “fixed rate”.
With this, many have difficulties in understanding, but there is no difference with the usual method without conversion, the advantages are the same as the example above.
And now, let’s look at practical examples of our investments, for convenience of calculations we take marketing + 50% to the deposit.
1. We invest in a project where reception of bitcoins occurs with conversion to dollars.
We put 1 cue ball under + 50%
Today, let’s say 1 bitcoin costs $ 800 – that is, in fact, we are investing $ 800
Time passes, our deposit is completed, we receive $ 800 + 50% = $ 1200
But since we invested in bitcoins, we need to deduce them.
Therefore at the conclusion we again translate dollars into bitcoins, but already at the rate for today.
- If bitcoin still costs $ 800, then we got what we expected – 1.50 BTC or 1200 $
- If bitcoin has grown, and it is worth $ 1000, then we deduce 1.2 BTC = 1200 $ for today, but as we see in bitcoins, we brought out less.
- If Bitcoin has fallen in price, let’s say its cost is currently $ 500, then we deduce 2.4 bitcoins or $ 1200.
2. Now, the same figures but in the project where the reception of bitcoins occurs without converting to dollars.
We put 1 cue ball under + 50% when its value is equal to 800 $
Our contribution is not converted, interest is charged in bricks.
The time passes, our deposit is completed, we get 1 BTC + 50% = 1.5 BTC
We deduce and it turns out so:
- with a bitcoin cost of $ 800, you get 1.50 BTC or $ 1200
- with a bitcoin cost of $ 1000, you get 1.5 BTC or $ 1500
- with a bitcoin cost of $ 500, you get 1.5 BTC or $ 750.
From the examples, as you can see, it follows that:
To invest in projects with conversion is advantageous when bitcoin falls after the deposit (or stands still), because in fact such deposits protect against the fall of the course.
It is beneficial to invest bitcoins without conversion when bitcoin grows (or stands still), as the amount of deposit due to accruals and the cost of bitcoins increase due to the growth of the rate.
And the third example, for those who do not understand the fictitious bitcoine course in the project, which you will see by the count, does not differ from the reception of this currency without conversion.
In the draft fixed rate cue ball, it can be any.
And even if you are not confused by a rate of $ 600, despite the fact that today it costs 800 on the market. The bottom line is that both the input and output of cue balloons are fixed at the same price, but at least the internal rate of $ 300 is not at all important.
Here is an example with the same figures as above.
We put 1 cue ball under + 50% when its value is equal to $ 800 on exchanges, and in the project the fixed rate is: $ 500
Our contribution is converted into dollars at the internal rate, that is, as if we invested $ 500
Time passes, our deposit is completed, we receive 500 + 50% = $ 750
We deduce again on the internal fixed rate and it turns out so:
At a cost of $ 800 bitcoin:
we deduce 750 $ on an internal rate 1 BTC = 500 $ and we receive 1.50 BTC or 1200 $
At a cost of bitcoin on the exchange in 1000 $:
we deduce 750 $ on an internal rate 1 BTC = 500 $ and we receive 1.50 BTC or = 1500 $
With the cost of bitcoin on the stock exchange at $ 500:
we deduce 750 $ on an internal rate 1 BTC = 500 $ we receive 1.5 BTC or 750 $.
As you can see, all the same as in projects where they accept without conversion, the amounts remain the same.
So the next time before screaming: “How so!” The cue cost 1000 $ and in the project only $ 400, deception! “, Remember about this article 🙂
I have everything for today, I started writing an article when BTC was worth $ 800 and finished it at $ 840 for 1 BTC.
All successful crypto investments!